Check 10 lines on Shakuntala Devi in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Shakuntala Devi was an extraordinary mathematician from India. She was born on November 4, 1929, in a city called Bangalore.
We’ll be discussing 10 lines on Shakuntala Devi in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on Shakuntala Devi in English (paragraph on Shakuntala Devi in English). Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines On Shakuntala Devi In English
- Shakuntala Devi was a brilliant mathematician from India.
- She was born on November 4, 1929, in Bangalore, India.
- Shakuntala Devi was also known as the “Human Computer.”
- She had an exceptional ability to solve complex mathematical problems mentally.
- At a very young age, she displayed her mathematical genius.
- Shakuntala Devi amazed people with her incredible calculations and speed.
- She held a Guinness World Record for correctly multiplying two 13-digit numbers in just 28 seconds.
- Shakuntala Devi wrote books on mathematics and traveled the world to showcase her talents.
- She was an inspiration to many and encouraged people to embrace the beauty of mathematics.
- Shakuntala Devi’s legacy as a mathematical prodigy will always be remembered.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Rose In English
Essay On Shakuntala Devi In English
Paragraph on Shakuntala Devi In English
Shakuntala Devi was an extraordinary mathematician from India. She was born on November 4, 1929, in a city called Bangalore.
Shakuntala Devi was known as the “Human Computer” because she had an incredible ability to solve difficult math problems in her mind. She didn’t need a calculator or a computer to help her. She could do it all by herself!
From a very young age, Shakuntala Devi showed her amazing talent in mathematics. She could solve complicated calculations quickly and accurately. People were astonished by her abilities.
In fact, Shakuntala Devi set a Guinness World Record for multiplying two 13-digit numbers correctly in just 28 seconds. Can you imagine how fast that is? It’s truly remarkable!
Shakuntala Devi didn’t keep her incredible math skills to herself. She wrote books on mathematics and traveled all around the world to share her knowledge and talents. She wanted to inspire others to love and appreciate mathematics.
Shakuntala Devi became an inspiration for many people, especially young students who were afraid of math. She showed them that math can be fun and exciting. It’s not something to be afraid of!
Even though Shakuntala Devi is no longer with us, her legacy as a mathematical genius lives on. Her contributions to the field of mathematics are remembered and celebrated.
In conclusion, Shakuntala Devi was a truly amazing mathematician. She showed the world that math can be fascinating and that anyone can excel in it with passion and practice. She will always be remembered as the “Human Computer” and as an inspiration to all those who love numbers and calculations.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Mobile Phone In English
Hope you learned about 10 lines on Shakuntala Devi in English.