Check Mahatma Gandhi 10 Lines In English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Mahatma Gandhi, also known as Bapu (Father), was a remarkable leader and a national hero of India. He was born on October 2, 1869, in a small town called Porbandar in Gujarat.
We’ll be discussing Mahatma Gandhi 10 Lines In English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on Mahatma Gandhi in English (paragraph on Mahatma Gandhi in English). Let’s check them one by one.
Mahatma Gandhi 10 Lines In English
- Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader and a freedom fighter in India.
- He was born on October 2, 1869, in Porbandar, Gujarat.
- Gandhi played a crucial role in India’s struggle for independence from British rule.
- He believed in non-violence and peaceful protests to achieve his goals.
- “Ahimsa” or non-violence was the core principle of his teachings.
- Gandhi led various movements like the Salt March and Quit India Movement to fight for India’s rights.
- He wore simple clothes and lived a frugal life to set an example of simplicity and self-reliance.
- People called him “Mahatma,” which means “great soul” as a sign of respect and admiration.
- His birthday, October 2, is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti in India to honor his legacy.
- Gandhi’s teachings of truth, non-violence, and love continue to inspire people around the world.
Essay On Mahatma Gandhi In English
Paragraph on Mahatma Gandhi In English
Mahatma Gandhi, also known as Bapu (Father), was a remarkable leader and a national hero of India. He was born on October 2, 1869, in a small town called Porbandar in Gujarat. Gandhi played a vital role in India’s struggle for freedom from British rule. He was a man of great wisdom, kindness, and determination, and his teachings have left a lasting impact on the world.
As a child, Gandhi was honest, obedient, and compassionate. He loved reading books and learning about the world around him. He was a diligent student and completed his studies in law from a university in London.
After finishing his studies, Gandhi returned to India and witnessed the suffering of his fellow countrymen under British rule. He was deeply moved and decided to fight for India’s freedom. However, unlike others who used violence, Gandhi chose a different path – the path of non-violence or “Ahimsa.” He believed that problems could be solved through peace, love, and understanding.
Gandhi led various movements and campaigns to protest against unjust laws and policies of the British government. One of his most significant movements was the Salt March, where he walked over 240 miles to make his own salt and defy British salt taxes. His peaceful protests inspired millions of people to join the freedom struggle.
Gandhi was known for his simple lifestyle. He dressed in traditional Indian clothes and lived in a humble ashram with his followers. He believed in self-reliance and encouraged people to spin their own clothes using the spinning wheel or “charkha” to promote Indian textiles and self-sufficiency.
Gandhi was a champion of equality and believed that everyone should be treated with respect, regardless of their background or caste. He fought against discrimination and untouchability, working to build a more harmonious society.
Mahatma Gandhi’s teachings of truth, non-violence, and love continue to inspire people all around the world. His principles of peace and unity are followed by many leaders, and his birthday, October 2, is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti to honor his legacy.
Mahatma Gandhi was a truly exceptional leader who led India to freedom through his principles of truth, non-violence, and love. He was a man of integrity, simplicity, and compassion, and his life’s work serves as a shining example for us all. Let us remember and cherish his teachings and strive to make the world a better place, just like the great soul of India – Mahatma Gandhi.
|Also Read: My School Bag 10 Lines In English In English
Hope you learned about Mahatma Gandhi 10 Lines In English.