1. Divide your study goals into smaller task Breaking down your study goals into smaller, more manageable tasks can make the work more accessible.
2. Identify the most important topic Not all topics are created equal; some subjects may be fundamental, while others are less so.
3. Utilize active studying technique Active studying entails actively engaging with the material you're learning.
4. Ditch the digital distraction Study time can be overwhelming, and it may be tempting to turn to our mobile phones or social media for a break.
5. Use mnemonics and memory aid Mnemonics are memory techniques that help us remember complex information.
6. Utilize different study location Studying in one place can be boring and lead to a slump in your energy.
7. Focus on quality of studying over quantity When it comes to studying, the duration of study time cannot be equated to quality.
8. Develop study partnership Studying can be challenging for most, but it does not have to be done in solitude.
9. Learn how to use study app With technology nowadays, there are various study apps that have helped people improve their studying techniques.
10. Make a habit of taking break The human mind is not designed to focus on a subject for long periods.