1. A vintage record player In a world where streaming music is the norm, it’s easy to see why someone would want to get rid of an old record player.
2. A designer purse Designer purses come at a high cost, but you can score one for a fraction of the price at a thrift shop.
3. A retro lamp If you’re looking for a unique way to add some personality to your space, look no further than a retro lamp.
4. Antique painting Antique paintings can be a hit or miss when it comes to thrifting, but if you have a good eye for art, you can score a rare and valuable piece for a steal.
5. A vintage typewriter If you’re a writer or just appreciate the classic charm of a vintage typewriter, keep an eye out for one at your local thrift shop.
6. An antique trunk Antique trunks are not only beautiful decorative pieces, but they can also be used for functional storage.
7. A retro phone In a world where smartphones reign supreme, a retro phone adds a fun throwback touch to any space.
8. A mid-century modern chair Mid-century furniture has made a comeback in recent years, and for good reason – it’s stylish and functional.
9. A vintage globe A vintage globe is a great way to add some old world charm to your space. Look for one with a unique base or interesting details.
10. A vintage clock A vintage clock can add some sophistication to any space. Look for one with a bold face or intricate detailing.