These questions are useful samples to prepare IELTS speaking test. We combine similar topics and provide vocabularies for some hot topics.
1. Where is your hometown?
2. Do you like your hometown? Why?
3. How long have you been living in your hometown?
1. Do you send emails often?
2. Is sending emails widespread in your country?
3. Do you think sending emails will be more or less prevalent in the future?
1. Do you collect things?
2. Are there any things you keep from childhood?
3. Where do you usually keep things you collect?
1. What kinds of advertisements do you watch?
2. Where can you see advertisements?
3. Have you ever bought something because of its advertisement?
1. Do you have a talent or something you are good at?
2. Do you think your talent can be helpful for your future work?
3. Do you think people in your family have the same talent?
1. Do you like art?
2. Did you learn to draw when you were a kid?
3. Have you ever visited an art gallery?
1. Do you like texting or emails?
2. Do you prefer to have an email or a card for your birthday? Why?
3. Do you think in the future, the email will replace the letter?
1. Do you think women like to chat more than men?
2. What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
3. When do children commonly form their views?
1. What is the most helpful innovation at home?
2. What household appliances make us lazy?
3. What kind of invention can be used at school?