How To Write Strong Conclusions for Your Essay
An effective concluding paragraph can help you make an indelible impression on your readers.
Here is what you need to do in order to write an effective conclusion for your essay
1. Restate the Thesis Statement and Introduction
2. Create a Connection between the Opening and Closing
3. Revise and Summarize the Main Points
4. Provide an Insight and Call to Action
5. Form a Personal Connection With the Reader
You can try to empathize with the reader on an emotional level by using first-person pronouns in the conclusion.
want to read more stories like this