1. Use bullet points to highlight your achievements and responsibilities.
2. Tailor your resume to the specific job you're applying for.
3. Use strong action verbs to begin each bullet point.
4. Keep it concise and limit it to one or two pages.
5. Use a clear, easy-to-read font.
6. Quantify your accomplishments whenever possible.
7. Include relevant keywords to help your resume get through automated systems.
8. Use white space effectively to make your resume easy to scan.
9. Proofread carefully for spelling and grammar errors.
10. Have someone else review your resume for feedback and suggestions.