- On 19 February 1630 Shivaji Maharaj was born.
- Shivaji Maharaj grew up listening to the tale of Maharabat and Ramayana from his grandmother.
- Shivaji Maharaj was the Maratha empire’s founder.
- Also, Shivaji Maharaj was the first king of the Marathas.
- Shivaji Maharaj expanded his empire from north to south India.
- Shivaji Maharaj fought with the Mughals.
- In the fight with the Mughals, Shivaji Maharaj used a gorilla warfare strategy to win the fight.
- Shivaji Maharaj was also the founder of the Indian navy.
- Shivaji Maharaj did not believe in different religions.
- Shivaji Maharaj was a great king and great warrior.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Peacock
Shivaji Maharaj Essay in English 10 lines
In this paragraph, we will tell you about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
On February 16, 1627, Shivaji Bhonsle, commonly known as Chhatrapati Shivaji, was born. He was the child of Jijabai and Shahji. Shivaji received the proper education from his parents at a young age. His knowledge and calm attitude were unmatched. Along with religious instruction, he studied all the techniques for combat. He inherited his mother’s strong personality traits. He learned as a child that everyone is created equal, regardless of caste or religion.
As he got older, he established the Maratha Empire by joining several kingdoms. The Mughal Empire and other kings trembled in fear at his brilliance and bravery. Adil Shah, a foe, intended to have him killed. He dispatched his captain, Afzal Khan, to deceive him and immediately execute him.
Shivaji had the upper hand. He engaged in several battles and free humanity from the pressure of numerous tyrants. This is how he came to be known as “Chhatrapati Shivaji,” or the ruler of the people. He was sick and passed sometime in 1680.