10 lines on myself for kids/students studying in classes 1-5
- My name is Jasica, and I am a 7-year old girl.
- I stay in the first planned city of India that is Chandigarh.
- My father is an engineer, and my mother is a college teacher.
- I have a younger brother who is 2-year old.
- I am studying in class 2 at St. Thomas Convent School.
- I always respect my teachers and elders.
- I also help people as it gives me happiness.
- I love reading storybooks, and my hobby is gardening.
- I grow plants in my house, and my mother helps me do so.
- The dream of my life is to become a doctor so that I can help needy people.
Myself essay (or My self essay or essay on myself or myself essay in English or my self essay in English)
This is a paragraph on myself (or myself essay) for the students who are studying in classes 6-8.
Myself Tina, I am a 7-years old girl. I live in the first planned city of India that is Chandigarh. There are 4 members in my family, my father, who is an engineer; my mother, who is a college teacher; my brother, who is 2-years old; and me. I am studying in class 2 at St. Thomas Convent School. I always give respect to my teachers and elders. I am a bright student who scores good marks.
Also, I always care for my hygiene and cleanliness around my locality. My hobbies are gardening, and I love to plant trees, herbs, and shrubs. My mother always helps me take care of all my plants that I have grown in my house. I also love to read storybooks, and I always tell a story to my younger brother and play with him. I want to become a doctor so that I can help needy people.
If you want to score high grades, then you must visit our study tips blogs. By following our study tips, you will see a boost in your study habit as well as in your grades. So check all the latest post to get more effective study tips today!
Note: Do you have any query regarding myself essay? Comment in the below section, and we will provide you immediate help for your queries in the best possible way.